Monday, December 09, 2002

My TOP 20 of 2002
Flaming Lips, Yoshimi Battles The Pink, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
frou frou, Let go, Details
Tiga and Zyntherius, Blue Sunglasses, Strictly limited edition, City rocker label 12"
Ulrich Schnaus, Nobody's Home, Far Away Trains Passing By
Irritating Rainbow, Priest 85, The Painful Place
27, For An Exchange, Animal Life
AM Stereo, Bob Stinson
Calendar Girl, Huck Finn
Lifestyle, It doesn't mean I don’t love you if I forget to call you back
The Damn Personals, Standing Still In The USA
Everybody to the limit, Strong Bad, homestarrunner.com
FC Kahuna, Hayling, Machine Says Yes
Pagoda Red
The Mooney Suzuki, Oh Sweet Susanna
Kay Hanley, Satellite, Cherry Marmalade
Laurie Anderson, O Superman, Live in New York Sept 19-20, 2001
The modifiers, I like her band, Secret frequencies, Intelligent Records
The operators, Bottle, Citizens Band
Sascha Funke, Surrender, When will I be famous
Electrelane, I want to be the president, I want to be the president